Meadowbrook Log Cabin
Meadowbrook Cabin is a cedar log cabin in Hendersonville, NC. It is at the edge of a historic neighborhood, within walking distance of restaurants and parks.
The cabin is off US-25, past Historic Hendersonville Downtown on the way to the Biltmore House.
The cabin is complete and convenient. You will be close to everything, but still very private.There are plenty of CDs, books, movies, puzzles and games for a relaxing vacation.
- 2 Full Bedrooms
- 2 Full Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- King Sized Bed, Private Bath, Gas Fire in Master Bedroom
- Large TVs, Digital Flat Screen TV
- DVD players and collection of DVDs
- Dining Room seats 4, Bar seats 4
- 4 Rocking Chairs, Swing and other comfortable seating on Porch
- AT&T UVerse Internet with WiFi
- Full Kitchen with stove, sink, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, fridge & freezer, wine fridge, everything you need for cooking
- Dishes, silverware and everything you need for serving in the house or on the porch
- All linens and supplies provided
- In town, but set back and private.
- Walking distance to restaurants, shopping, parks and pool
Location: Hendersonville, Smoky Mountains, North Carolina, USA (15 Minutes from Asheville Airport; Near Biltmore Estate) The cabin is in Hendersonville near Flat Rock, Laurel Park, Mills River, Fletcher, Etowah, Horse Shoe, Tuxedo, Zirconia, Bat Cave and Gerton. Further away, but also close to Asheville, Lake Lure and Brevard.
Accommodations: Log Cabin, rustic but still warm and comfortable with new energy efficient insulated windows, new central heat pump and two gas log fires
Master Bedroom: King Sized bed, Private Bath, Private Gas Log fire, Hi-Def Flat Screen TV, Blu-ray, DVD player, Local TV
Guest Bedroom: Double bed, TV with DVD player and Local TV
Living Room has Gas Log fire, Large TV with DVD player, Local TV